Get ready to spend more time with your family this summer by investing in the latest Dolphin Triton PS Plus Pool Cleaner in-ground automatic and robotic cleaner for pool.
Dolphin Triton PS Plus Pool Cleaner Speicifcation:-
Connectivity & Automation
|Connectivity Type||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Size & Dimension|
|Robot Weight||17.375 lb|
|Package Dimensions||22.244×17.598×12.795 inch|
|Cable Length||60 ft|
|Gross Weight||27.56 lb|
|Filter Type||Fine Filter Kit|
|Filter Access||Top Access|
|Cleaning Coverage||Floor, Walls and Waterline|
|Full Bag Indicator||No|
|Enhanced Cleaning Cycles||No|
|Default Cycle Time||2|
|Number of Brushes||2|
|Brush Type (Material)||Standard Brush|
|Anti Tangling Swivel||Yes|
|Suction Rate||4000 gph|
|Maximum Pool Size||50 ft|
|Pool Classification||In Ground|
|Pool Shape||Rectangular, Oval, Free Shape, Hopper, Kidney, Zero (beach) entry|
Who is the Dolphin Triton PS Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner for?
The Dolphin Triton PS Plus robotic pool cleaner is a robotic inground automatic pool cleaner that is great for those who want a clean pool without having to do any of the work themselves. It is easy to use and can be set to clean your pool on a schedule that works for you. The Dolphin Active 30 is great for pools of all sizes and can even handle pools with multiple levels.
What are the features and specifications?
The Dolphin Triton PS Plus pool cleaner is an innovative, robotic inground pool cleaning solution that offers a number of features and specifications that make it ideal for keeping your pool clean.
- It comes with a caddy for easy transportation and storage
- Cleaning cycle time is 2.5 hours
- It has dual scrubbing brushes and a powerful vacuum motor to loosen and remove dirt and debris
- It also features a patented swivel cable to prevent tangling
- The Triton PS Plus is suitable for all inground pools up to 50 feet in length
How does the Dolphin Triton PS Plus work?
The Maytronics Dolphin Triton PS Plus pool cleaner is an advanced robotic inground pool cleaner that uses PowerJet 3D™ Technology to efficiently clean your pool. It comes with a caddy for easy transport and storage, and features an advanced filtration system that captures large and small debris. The Triton PS Plus also has an extended warranties for added peace of mind.
Where should you put your Dolphin Triton PS Plus?
If you are looking for an inground pool cleaner that will save you time and energy, then the Dolphin Triton PS Plus pool cleaner is a great option to consider. This robotic pool cleaner is specifically designed to clean inground pools of all shapes and sizes, and it does an excellent job at it. However, one thing to keep in mind is that the Triton PS Plus must be properly installed in order to work correctly and efficiently. In this article, we will show you exactly where you should put your Dolphin Triton PS Plus in order to get the most out of it.
When installing the Dolphin Triton PS Plus, there are two things that you need to take into consideration: the type of pool you have and the size of your pool. If you have an above ground pool, then you will want to place the Triton PS Plus on the deck near the edge of the pool. For inground pools, there are two different placement options depending on the size of your pool. For smaller inground pools, you can place the Triton PS Plus next to the skimmer; for larger pools, you can place it in front of one of the return jets.
Once you have decided on the proper placement for your Dolphin Triton PS Plus, follow these simple steps for installation:
1) Remove any debris or dirt from around where you will be placing the Triton PS Plus; this will ensure that there is nothing blocking
How to set up
If you’re looking for a robotic inground pool cleaner that will make your life easier, look no further than the Dolphin Triton PS Plus. This cleaner is specifically designed to clean inground pools of all sizes and shapes, so you can rest assured that your pool will be sparkling clean in no time. Here’s how to set up the Dolphin Triton PS Plus for optimal cleaning performance:
- Place the cleaner in the water and attach it to the appropriate hose connection. Make sure that the hose is fully tightened so there are no leaks.
- Press the power button to turn on the cleaner. The default cleaning cycle is two hours, but this can be customized based on your preferences.
- Once the cycle is complete, press the power button again to turn off the cleaner. Then, detach it from the hose and lift it out of the water.
- Empty the debris collected by the cleaner into your garbage can and rinse off the filter with clean water. Replace any parts that seem worn or damaged before your next use.
By following these simple steps, you’ll ensure that your Dolphin Triton PS Plus runs smoothly and efficiently so you can enjoy a clean pool all season long!