Are You Looking for Astral Aster Sand Filter Model No 30769 | Top Mount Filter, we supply and install Astral Aster Filter in Dubai – UAE. Get more brand on swimming pool sand filters at our pool stores.
Looking for a top-quality sand filter for your pool? Then check out the Astral Aster Sand Filter Model No. 30769! This top-of-the-line filter is designed to keep your pool water clean and clear, so you can enjoy a refreshing swim all season long.
Overview of the Astral Aster Sand Filter Model No 30769
The Astral Aster Sand Filter Model No. 30769 is a high-quality, durable sand filter that is ideal for use in above ground pools. This filter has a top mount design and features a 6-position valve that makes it easy to control the filtration process. The Astral Aster Sand Filter also comes with a pressure gauge and a sight glass that let you keep an eye on the condition of the filter media.
Why the Astral Aster Sand Filter is the best
There are many reasons that the Astral Aster Sand Filter is the best on the market. First, it is made of high-quality materials that will last for years. The filter media is also top-of-the-line, so you can be sure that your water will be clean and clear. Additionally, the filter has a large capacity, so it can handle even the heaviest loads. Finally, the Astral Aster comes with a transferable warranty, so you can be confident in its performance.
|Astral Aster Sand Filter Model No. 30769 – Specification|
|Ø D mm||450|
|Connections / Conexiones||50|
|Caudal m3/h a 50 m3/h/m2
Flow rate m3/h at 50 m3/h/m2
|Piscina (volumen) m3 (8 h)
Pool (volume) m3 (8h)
|Carga de arena
Filter sand / gravel, in kg
|Presión max. de trabajo kg/cm2.
Max. working pressure, in kg/cm2
|Peso neto Kg
Net weight, in Kg
|Volumen embalaje en m3
Packing volume, in m3
How to install the Astral Aster Sand Filter
1. Before you begin, make sure that you have all the necessary tools and materials. You will need:
-An Astral Aster Sand Filter model (we recommend the “No” model)
-Filter sand (we recommend 20/40 grade)
2. Once you have gathered all the materials, find a level spot in your yard to place the filter. You will need to excavate a hole that is at least 2 feet deep and 2 feet in diameter.
3. Place the filter in the hole and make sure it is level. If it is not level, use the screws on the side of the filter to adjust it until it is level.
4. Next, you will need to attach the PVC pipe to thefilter. Make sure to use PVC glue and teflon tape to create a watertight seal.
5. Once the PVC pipe is attached, you can begin filling the filter with sand. We recommend using 20/40 grade sand because it has a good balance of particle size for filtration efficiency and flow rate.
6. Once the filter
How to use the Astral Aster Sand Filter
If you have an above-ground pool, you’ll need a sand filter to keep the water clean and sparkling. The Astral Aster Sand Filter is a great choice for pools up to 24 feet in diameter. Here’s how to use it:
1. Set up the filter according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Connect the hoses from the pool pump to the inlet and outlet ports on the filter.
3. Turn on the pump and let it run for about 15 minutes to prime the filter.
4. Backwash the filter according to the manufacturer’s instructions. This will remove any dirt and debris that has accumulated in the filter media.
5. Rinse the filter with fresh water to remove any residual dirt or debris.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 as needed to maintain clean and clear water in your pool.
Maintenance of the Astral Aster Sand Filter
1. Maintenance of the Astral Aster Sand Filter
It is important to maintain your Astral Aster sand filter properly to prevent it from clogging and working inefficiently. Here are some tips on how to keep your filter in top condition:
-Backwash the filter regularly according to the manufacturer’s instructions. This will remove any dirt and debris that has accumulated in the filter media.
-Inspect the o-rings and gaskets regularly for wear and tear, and replace them if necessary.
-If you notice any cracks or damage to the tank or internal components, contact a qualified service technician for repair or replacement.