Are You Looking for Astral Aster Sand Filter Model No 32706 | Top Mount Filter, we supply and install Astral Aster Filter in Dubai – UAE. Get more brand on swimming pool sand filters at our pool stores.
The Astral Aster Sand Filter is a top of the line filter that is perfect for any above ground pool. This filter has a flow rate of 18 gallons per minute and can handle pools up to 22,000 gallons. The sand media is easy to clean and maintains its integrity for years. The Astral Aster Sand Filter is one of the best filters on the market and perfect for any above ground pool. With a flow rate of 18 gallons per minute, this filter can handle pools up to 22,000 gallons. The sand media is easy to clean and maintains its integrity for years. If you are looking for a top of the line filter, the Astral Aster Sand Filter is the perfect choice.
The Different Types of Sand Filters
There are three main types of sand filters: above-ground, inground, and cartridge.
Above-ground sand filters are the most common type of filter. They are less expensive than inground or cartridge filters, and they are easy to install and maintain. Above-ground sand filters use a pump to circulate water through the filter and back into the pool.
Inground sand filters are more expensive than above-ground filters, but they last longer and require less maintenance. Inground sand filters are buried underground, so they are out of sight and out of the way. Water is pumped from the pool through the filter and back into the pool.
Cartridge sand filters are the most expensive type of filter, but they require the least amount of maintenance. Cartridge sand filters use a pump to circulate water through the filter, but instead of sand, they use a cartridge that captures particles as small as 20 microns.
Why the Astral Aster Sand Filter is the Best
The Astral Aster Sand Filter is the best sand filter for a number of reasons. First, it is made from high quality materials that are built to last. The filter tank is constructed of durable fiberglass that will not rust or corrode over time. TheAstral Aster Sand Filter also features a heavy duty, corrosion resistant pump that is designed for long lasting performance.
Another reason the Astral Aster Sand Filter is the best is because it is easy to operate and maintain. The self-priming pump makes it easy to start up, and the large capacity tank ensures that you can filter a large volume of water with ease. The easy to read pressure gauge lets you know when it is time to backwash the filter, and the clear lid allows you to see when the tank needs to be refilled with sand.
Finally, the Astral Aster Sand Filter comes with a warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship. This means that if anything goes wrong with your purchase, you can rest assured knowing that you are covered.
|Astral Aster Sand Filter Model No. 32706 – Specification
|Ø D mm
|Connections / Conexiones
|Caudal m3/h a 50 m3/h/m2
Flow rate m3/h at 50 m3/h/m2
|Piscina (volumen) m3 (8 h)
Pool (volume) m3 (8h)
|Carga de arena
Filter sand / gravel, in kg
|Presión max. de trabajo kg/cm2.
Max. working pressure, in kg/cm2
|Peso neto Kg
Net weight, in Kg
|Volumen embalaje en m3
Packing volume, in m3
How to Use the Astral Aster Sand Filter
There are three main ways to use the Astral Aster Sand Filter:
1. Backwash – This is the most common way to use the filter and is used to clean the filter media. Simply attach a hose to the backwash port and run water through the system for 3-5 minutes.
2. Rinse – This method is used to remove any residual chlorine from the system after backwashing. Simply attach a hose to the rinse port and run water through the system for 1 minute.
3. Drain and Storage – This method is used when you need to store the filter for an extended period of time (i.e. winter). Simply drain all water from the system and store in a cool, dry place.
Tips for Maintaining Your Sand Filter
1. Clean your filter regularly – Depending on the size of your pool and the amount of use it gets, you should clean your filter every one to two weeks.
2. Backwash properly – When you backwash your filter, be sure to do it properly. Follow the directions in your owner’s manual.
3. Watch for leaks – Check your filter regularly for leaks. If you notice any, call a professional for help.
4. Replace parts as needed – Over time, parts in your filter will wear out and need to be replaced. Be sure to keep an eye on things and replace parts as needed.