The Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760 is a top of the line pool filter that is perfect for any size pool. This filter has been designed to work with all types of pools, including above ground, in ground, and salt water pools. The Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760 is made with high quality materials that are built to last. The filter uses a unique four-way valve system that allows for easy backwashing and self-cleaning. This valve system also ensures that your pool’s water is always clean and clear. The Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760 also comes with a warranty, so you can be confident in your purchase.
How a Sand Filter Works
As its name suggests, a sand filter uses sand to help keep your pool water clean. The sand works by trapping dirt and other particles as water flows through the filter and back into your pool. Over time, these particles can build up in the filter and reduce its efficiency. That’s why it’s important to backwash your filter regularly to remove the trapped particles and restore the filter’s performance.
The Three Types of Sand Filters
There are three types of sand filters used in swimming pools:
1. Diatomaceous earth (DE) filters – these use a type of algae to capture contaminants in the water.
2. Activated carbon filters – these use activated carbon to adsorb contaminants from the water.
3. Zeolite filters – these use a type of mineral to remove contaminants from the water.
The Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760
There are a lot of pool sand filters on the market, but the Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760 is one of the best. This filter has a self-priming pump that is easy to use and it also has a large capacity tank. The Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760 is also very easy to maintain and it comes with a warranty.
Kripsol Filter BL760 Specification:-
|Pump Model||Dia – mm||Connection||Filtration – m2||30m3/hr/m2||40m3/hr/m2||50m3/hr/m2|
Why the Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760 is the Best
There are many pool sand filters on the market, but the Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760 is the best. Here’s why:
1. The Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760 is made of high-quality materials that will last for years.
2. The Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760 is easy to install and use.
3. The Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760 has a large filtration capacity that will keep your pool clean and clear.
4. The Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760 is backed by a great warranty so you can be confident in its performance.
How to Maintain Your Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760
Assuming you have a Kripsol Pool Sand Filter BL760, the following is a guide on how to maintain it:
The first step is to determine whether the filter needs to be backwashed. To do this, check the pressure gauge on the filter. If it is above the “normal” range (usually 8-10 PSI), then the filter needs to be backwashed.
If the filter needs to be backwashed, follow these steps:
1) Turn off the power to the pump.
2) Set the multi-port valve to “backwash” position.
3) Turn on the pump and allow it to run for 2-3 minutes.
4) Turn off the pump and set the multi-port valve to “rinse” position.
5) Turn on the pump and allow it to run for 1 minute.
6) Turn off the pump and set the multi-port valve to “filter” position.
7) Turn on the pump and resume normal operation.