Are you looking for a swimming pool chlorine tablets supply/suppliers in Dubai? if yes, then you are the right place, which is called pool shop Dubai. We supply pool chlorine to many pool companies in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain and Abu Dhabi – UAE. When it comes to pool maintenance, one thing that often gets overlooked is the chlorine level. Too high of a chlorine level can cause skin irritation, red eyes, and even respiratory problems if it’s breathed in. Too low of a chlorine level, on the other hand, can lead to an infection and potential loss of pool water.
Regularly test/check swimming pool water to determine the chlorine level by using reliable pool test kit for accurate reading/result.
The ideal chlorine level for a pool ranges from 1.0 to 3.0 ppm. To ensure your pool stays within this range, you’ll need to use best chlorine tablets or drops to add chlorine. Tablets are usually easier to use and less likely to cause messes, but drops are more reliable when it comes to keeping the levels consistent throughout the entire pool. You do not required chlorine tablets for your swimming pool when you are using automatic chemical dosing system and swimming pool ultraviolet unit/system UV.
Either way you choose to maintain the chlorine level in your pool, doing so is important for both your safety and the health of your water. Chlorine Tablets holder is formulated to control bacteria and other contaminants in swimming pools.
Pool Chlorine Tablets in KGs:-
- 2KG Chlorine Tablet – TCCA
- 45KG Chlorine Tablet – TCCA
- MUST be used with the Floating Chlorine Dispenser Unit, DON’T PUT tablets into the swimming pool directly.
- Chemicals are toxic and harmful.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Keep away from children and pets.
How to Store Chlorine Tablets?
Chlorine is a chemical element that can be found in nature, and is used to manufacture thousands of everyday products for industry and the home.
But chlorine is a corrosive product and like so many other chemical elements it is a dangerous substance if it is not used, handled and stored correctly:
- Chlorine combines with almost any other material it comes into contact with.
- Chlorine causes other materials to burn easily on contact.
- It is a very toxic material. A chlorine leak is a danger to people if it occurs in inhabited places and is a serious threat to the environment.
- Keep containers and storage sites in ventilated and dry areas and storage tanks designed for it
- Remember that chlorine in combination with other products can cause them to burn, so store it exclusively and not in areas that, in the event of a leak, could enter with other materials (such as areas with garden tools, paints, fertilizers, first aid kits, etc. )
- Do not smoke (it is always good to remember it, just like if we are at a gas station, any precaution is not enough)