Over time, the dirt and debris in your swimming pool start to create so much film that it’s becoming more and more difficult to maintain. But what if there was a machine that could clean your pool for you? This article covers the features of the Dolphin S100 pool cleaner, including how and where it cleans, what it uses as fuel, and specials offered by CES swim zone stores.
Dolphin S100 Pool Cleaner Speicifcation
Connectivity & Automation
Size & Dimension
|Robot Weight||14.818 lb|
|Package Dimensions||22.165×17.559×12.795 inch|
|Cable Length||50 ft|
|Gross Weight||24.25 lb|
|Additional Filter Included||Ultra-Fine Filter Kit|
|Filter Access||Top Access|
|Cleaning Coverage||Floor and Walls|
|Full Bag Indicator||No|
|Enhanced Cleaning Cycles||No|
|Default Cycle Time||2|
|Number of Brushes||1|
|Brush Type (Material)||Standard Brush|
|Anti Tangling Swivel||Yes|
|Suction Rate||4000 gph|
|Maximum Pool Size||33 ft|
|Pool Classification||In Ground|
|Pool Shape||Rectangular, Oval, Free Shape, Kidney|
The Dolphin S100 robotic pool cleaner is an automatic in ground pool cleaner that uses powerful suction to clean your pool quickly and easily. The Dolphin S cleans all types of water surfaces, including walls and floors, while leaving a clean and sparkling pool behind.
Features & Benefits
The Dolphin pool cleaner S100 has a number of features that make it one of the best automatic in ground pool cleaners on the market. These features include:
- Powerful suction that cleans all areas of your pool quickly and easily
- Leaves your pool sparkling and clean with no sanding or scrubbing required
- Conveniently attaches to any standard garden hose for easy use
- Can be powered by electricity (with optional power adapter) or with manual pumps
Benefits of the Dolphin S100
The Maytronics Dolphin S100 robotic pool cleaner is a chlorine (chlorine) in ground pool cleaner that uses a patented processes to help remove dirt, algae and pollutants from your pool while leaving your swimming area sparkling clean. With the Dolphin S100 system you can expect fast and complete removal of all dirt, algae and pollutants from your pool while leaving your swimming area looking astonishingly clean. Unlike other cleaners that depend on steam or chemicals to eradicate bacteria, the Dolphin Active 40 uses hypochlorous acid which works extremely well at destroying organic material without harming the environment or your pool. Not only will the dolphin S100 clean your pool quickly and effectively but it is also one of the simplest systems to operate. Simply fill the cleaning tank with water, plug in the power cord and wait for the machine to do its job – no need for fussing with valves or using harsh chemicals. Plus, because it does not use any moving parts there is nothing for debris to jam up so you can be assured of trouble-free operation every time.
System for the Dolphin S100
The Dolphin S100 is a revolutionary in-ground pool cleaner that uses gentle suction to cleanpools quickly and easily. The slim design fits easily into most pools and can be lifted out for quick, easy cleaning. This system includes the Dolphin S100 cleaner, a cord wrap, and a
What You Will Get and What You Have To do to Set Up the Competition
If you are looking for a Dolphin S in ground pool cleaner, then you have come to the right place. At Clean Sweep Pool and Spa, we offer the best Dolphin S inground pool cleaners on the market.
What You Will Get:
When you purchase a Dolphin S in ground pool cleaner from us, you will receive a Dolphin S in ground pool cleaner plus all of the necessary components and accessories to set it up and get started cleaning your pool. Included with your purchase will be:
- The Dolphin S in ground pool cleaner
- An instruction manual
- A tool kit
- A power cord
In order to set up your Dolphin S in ground pool cleaner, follow these simple steps:
- Unpack your Dolphin S in ground pool cleaner.
- Place the Dolphin S in ground pool cleaner on a level surface near your swimming area.
- Plug the power cord into an appropriate outlet and plug into an existing electrical supply if necessary (see instructions for more information).
- Lock the wheels into place by turning them until they Click! Positively secure them by securing them with the included tether or using Weight Distribution Module (WDM) straps (if fitted). Note: The WDM straps must be used if there is snow or ice on the ground outside of your swimming area as they will help prevent displacement of snow or ice while cleaning!. WARNING: If you do not use the WDM straps
Step by Step Guide to Clean Filtering Pool
If you have a Dolphin S in-ground pool cleaner, it is time to take it apart and clean all of the filters. This is a very simple cleaning process that can be done by anyone with basic tools and know-how.
The first step is to remove the skimmer basket. It should just pull straight off. Then, lift up on the bottom part of the cleaner until it comes free from the ground and posts easily. Detach any tubing connected to the filter and set them aside.
Next, remove all of the small pieces of leaves and other debris that may be stuck in between the internal parts of the filter cartridge. Use a stiff brush or vacuum cleaner attachment to help dislodge anything that’s stuck. Pay special attention to areas near the intake and output holes, which can collect dirt and debris more easily.
After everything has been cleaned, reattach everything in reverse order and test your filter system by running water through it. If there are any blockages, fix them now before they become bigger problems down the road.
Additional Accessories for Your Pool Cleaning Business
If you’re in the market for additional accessories for your pool cleaning business, here are a few ideas to get you started:
- A vacuuming system – This is especially important if you have a large pool to clean. A vacuuming system will help pickup any debris that may be missed by the swimmer’s broom.
- A filter pump – This is helpful if your pool has an inflow and outflow system. It’ll circulate the water and remove any particles, bacteria, or oils left behind by the cleaning process.
- A hose reel – This is essential for keeping your hose accessible while cleaning the pool. It also makes it easy to move around the pool when necessary.
- Swimming rings or hula hoops – These can be used as barriers between workers and the pool surface to prevent damage or falls from happening.