Are you looking for an Astral pool heating cooling model AHP-030-R4 supplier in Dubai? What are the best cooling and heating systems for swimming pools? Water cooling and heating systems can take many forms, from heat pumps to more innovative and aesthetic solutions, such as roofs or fountains.
Water temperature: why is it important?
In any aquatic installation, the temperature of the water is a crucial indicator of the users’ comfort and influences the enjoyment of the pool. Also, the better it is maintained, the more efficient your systems will be since there will not be significant temperature changes to compensate for. Finally, keeping the water at the right temperature affects the pool’s hygiene, which is essential for health and safety. Learn more about Astral Heat Pump AHP 500-R4.
What factors influence water temperature?
Many factors influence the temperature of the water. These are some of the ones we should keep in mind:
- Location and atmospheric temperature. Pools in warmer climates need to be cooled more often and vice versa. The water heats up very quickly, especially in summer, if it is over 30 degrees Celsius for several days and the pool is directly exposed to the sun.
- Evaporation. Temperature imbalances cause evaporation. In hot and humid climates, water continuously evaporates, thus decreasing its volume and, therefore, its temperature. As the water evaporates, the bonds that hold the molecules together are broken, and the temperature of the water decreases. Heat loss also occurs due to the temperature difference between the water and the air.
- New water supplies. If the volume of water in the pool needs to be replenished, even by evaporation, the temperature will drop, which may cause the need to heat or cool the pool.
- Use. The more bathers enter the pool and move around inside it, the more water is splashed, and the greater volume is lost, which creates the need to refill it, causing a temperature drop.
- Weather changes. For example, rain on an outdoor pool adds new water that lowers the overall temperature.
Swimming pool heating and cooling systems
An eco-conscious heat pump is always the best option to manage the water temperature. They are efficient and allow energy savings while offering additional advantages, such as prolonging the bathing season in the case of an outdoor pool. In addition, it is essential to note that their operation is almost entirely silent, that they adapt to the current requirements of the collection, and that they can work automatically.
All Astral AHP Heat Pump Models:-
- Astral Heat Cool Model AHP 030-R4
- Astral Heat Cool Model AHP 050-R4
- Astral Heat Cool Model AHP 060-R4
- Astral Heat Cool Model AHP 080-R4
- Astral Heat Cool Model AHP 100-R4
- Astral Heat Cool Model AHP 130-R4
- Astral Heat Cool Model AHP 200-R4
- Astral Heat Cool Model AHP 250-R4
- Astral Heat Cool Model AHP 400-R4
- Astral Heat Cool Model AHP 500-R4
Astral Swimming Pool Heating Cooling Model AHP 030-R4 Specification:-
|TECHNICAL DATA SHEET FOR 50 HZ UNITS
|SWIMMING POOL HEAT PUMP SPECIFICATIONS- (50HZ)
|ASTRALPOOL HEATING COOLING MODEL:-
|Cooling Power Input
|Heating Power Input
|Running Current (C/H)
|Twisted Double Coil Titanium Heat Exchanger
|Fan Power Input
|CFM per Unit
|Water Flow Volume
|Water Pressure Drop
|Manufactured to CE Conformity
|Shipping Dimensions (l/w/h)
|Net weight/Shipping weight
|Max Power Input
|Max Current Input
Astral Heat Pump AHP 030-R4 Spare Parts:-
- AHP 030R4 Display Controller
- AHP 030R4 Water Flow Switch
- AHP 030R4 Temperature Sensor
- AHP 030R4 Pressure Sensor HP
- AHP 030R4 Pressure Sensor LP
- AHP 030R4 4 Way Valve
- AHP 030R4 Heat Exchange SS
- AHP 030R4 Compressor
- AHP 030R4 Fan Motor
- AHP 030R4 Blade
- AHP 030R4 Main Controller
- AHP 030R4 Fan Capacitor
- AHP 030R4 Compressor Capacitor
- AHP 0350R4 Dry Filter
- AHP 030R4 3 Phase Monitor
- AHP 030R4 AC Relay